Would you like to use state funding? For small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), for the self-employed, and for freelancers, there are several government funding programs that can be used to finance almost all commercial or entrepreneurial projects.
The entrepreneurs can choose between low-interest loans, indemnities, guarantees, subsidies, equity capital, and grants. Aside from knowing about government funding, you may also check Forex broker reviews.
People who are suitable for this funding
- Small and medium-sized companies
- Self-employed people
- Entrepreneurs and those who want to become one
- Individuals who plan to become one of the current small businesses
The objective of the funding
The federal government, the federal states, and the EU provide funds and guarantees to support and strengthen medium-sized businesses in Europe. With this, the government agencies want to ensure that SMEs develop positively in the long term, strengthen their position in the market, and expand their competitiveness and form networks.
Government funding for many purposes
The state supports SMEs by co-financing operating resources, innovations, research projects, inventory increases, development costs for new products and processes, pre-financing for orders, and consolidations. Business growth or securing a location cost money, so the funds can be used for the following projects, among others:
- Acquisition of a competitor or supplier, also as active participation in a company
- Corporate succession
- Purchase of a plot of land or commercial property including the development costs, possibly in addition to individual renovations
- Construction costs for new construction, conversion, renovation, or renovation of a building
- Office equipment and other furnishings for the business premises
- Equipment of the company or shop
- Construction and expansion of the warehouse
- Operating resources so that ongoing business operations are guaranteed, if necessary refinancing of expensive current account obligations
- Computers, printers, other hardware, and software,
- Acquisition of machines, systems, and other equipment
- Acquisition and, if necessary, individual conversion of company vehicles
- Leasing costs for vehicles and machines
- Expenditure on patents, licenses, and other intangible investments
- Development and expansion of a broadband network, all digitization measures
Which industries are funded?
Traditionally, many craftsmen are among the SMEs. However, not only handicrafts are publicly funded, but also companies from trade, industry, and the service sector. Hotels, cafés, and restaurants as well as professions can also take part in one of the funding programs. Certain funding conditions apply to agricultural businesses and care facilities.